Accreditation Coordinating Committee
The mission of the Accreditation Coordinating Committee (ACC) is to provide a forum for coordinating the college’s efforts in achieving and maintaining compliance with ACCJC standards.
The ACC serves to communicate accreditation standards and processes to the campus community as well as ensuring campus-wide participation.
The ACC creates and disseminates an annual planning calendar for the completion of program review, assessment, and other related accreditation goals.
The ACC oversees the production of reports to the ACCJC and ensures the authenticity of these documents.
The ACC monitors and reports progress on the implementation of accreditation recommendations and standards.
- Sheri Sterner- Accreditation Liaison Officer/Research, Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
- Anna Hanlon- Institutional Effectiveness Coordinator/Co-Chair
- Jamie Rossiter- Online Faculty Coordinator
- Lee Gordon- President, Academic Senate
- Vacant- Classified Senate
- Madjid Niroumand- Vice President, Student Services
- Elizabeth Page- Curriculum Classified Senate
- Steve Tamanaha- Acting Vice President, Administrative Services
- Jasmine Nguyen- President, Classified Senate
- Douglas Cole- Academic Senate Representative
- Michael Sutliff- Instructional Dean
- Charles Otwell- Curriculum Chair
- Michelle Grimes-Hillman- Vice President, Instruction
- Erin Fitzgerald- Student Services Program Review Coordinator
- Vacant- CFCE
- Laura Kemppainen-Student Senate