The Noncredit Application should only be completed by:
- New students planning to enroll in noncredit classes only
- Previous noncredit students who have not attended classes for two consecutive semesters.
*New students should only complete the application one time.*
After submitting the application, you will receive an email with your student ID number and password from the Admissions Office within 3 - 5 business days. Please contact the Adult Education Office if you do not receive an email within this time frame.
The noncredit application is NOT intended for the following individuals:
- Students who would like to enroll in credit courses
- International applicants/students
- Students who have applied to or attended a Coast Community College including: Orange Coast College, Golden West College or Coastline College.
If you would like to enroll in credit courses, please complete the CCCApply application for admission to the college of your choice.
Adult Education Office
Phone: (714) 432-6897