- Math A005 - Practical Math
- Math A008 - Pre-algebra
- Math A010 - Elementary Algebra
- Math A030 - Intermediate Algebra
Math, Science, and Engineering Majors
- Math A020- Geometry
- Math A120* - Trigonometry
- Math A170 - Precalculus
- Math A180 (H) - Calculus 1
Math A185 (H) - Calculus 2
- Math A182H** - Honors Calculus 1 and 2
Math A290H - Honors Introduction to Tensors and Calculus on Manifolds
- Math A280 (H) - Calculus 3
- Math A285 (H) - Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Math A230 - Introductin to Discrete Mathematics
- Math A235 - Applied Linear Algebra
Business & Statistics Courses
- Math A115 - College Algebra
- Math A155 - Finite Mathematics with Applications
Math A160 - Statistics
- Math A140 - Business Calculus
Math Education Courses
- Math A103 - Statistics for Elementary School Teachers
- Math A020 - Geometry
- Math A104 - Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers 1
(H) = course may be offered in honors or regular format
* Exceptional students may consider taking Math A070, which combines Math A030 and A120.
** Math A182H: Math A157 with Math A170 may be substituted for the Math A180 prerequisite.
*** Math A260: may be taken after only one semester of calculus, Math A180 or Math A182H. Math A160 is strongly recommended.
Math A220 - Symbolic Logic, has no prerequisite and is not listed.