Blackboard /Online Classes Technical Support
Turn around time for support issues is 24-48 hours excluding weekends and holidays.
Instructors: for assistance with your online courses, contact
OCC Online Instructional Support at 714-432-5542.
- Regular Blackboard Scheduled Maintenance is on Fridays between 12:00 A.M. and 6:00. A.M est.
- Please click on the following link for MyOCC Maintenance Schedule
- Online courses become available for you to access at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of the course.
- If the online class you want is full, REQUEST TO ADD. Log in to MyOCC, and click on "Course Interest" on the Student tab. Fill out and submit the online form. You will be notified if space opens in the course, or if a new section is opened.
To search for online classes via the class schedule, select the term (i.e. OCC Fall 2012) and Instructional Method (Online).
Steps to Taking Online Courses
- Enrolling into an online Class
- Preparing for your online class
- Starting your online class