General Information for Online Courses
- Online courses become available for you to access at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of the term.
- You can find your online course or course digital content at
- Login to Canvas using your
MyOCC username and
- If you do not see your course inside your Canvas account, contact your instructor for information.
- If the online class you want is full,
REQUEST TO ADD.
- Log in to MyOCC, and click on "Course Interest" on the Student tab.
- Fill out and submit the online form. You will be notified if space opens in the course, or if a new section is opened.
- Contact Registration for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org; (714) 432-5072
What classes are taught online?
Class Schedule to see what's online.
- To search for online classes via the class schedule, select the term (i.e. OCC Fall 2017) and choose Instructional Method: Online.
Online Technical Support
- For problems with your online course in Canvas, please complete a Technical Support Request Online.
- Turn around time for support issues is 24-48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- OCC Instructional Innovation Center at 714-432-6888.
Canvas 24/7 Support (844) 603-4261