The Enrollment Center is located in Watson Hall on the east side of the campus.
If you need help using MyOCC please call (714) 432-5072.
The Enrollment Center strives to teach students how to be responsible individuals who are capable of meeting deadlines and managing their own academic records.
We achieve this by:
- Creating a supportive environment for students so they can concentrate on their academics and personal growth.
- Providing friendly, fair, and consistent service to students, faculty, and staff under the parameters established for California Community Colleges.
- Acknowledging the importance of diversity in both our staff and student population.
- Providing accurate and timely information to students about policies and deadlines to ensure that their academic records are reflective of their achievement.
- Promoting and encouraging students to take advantage of the various services available on campus. Maintaining complete and accurate student records.
- Actively seeking technological advancements to provide more timely service to students and faculty.
Orange Coast College is an equal opportunity employer and community college, and does not discriminate against students, employees or any other person on the basis of ethnicity, gender, disability or any other class protected by State and Federal Laws. Orange Coast College is committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural, diverse environment.