Students are responsible for adhering to state-mandated deadlines for adding, dropping, and/or requesting a pass/no pass grade option
Printing your Student Class Program (Web Schedule Bill)
- Log-in to your MyCoast portal.
- Click on the Registration tab.
- Under "Registration Tools" click on "Student Class Program (Web Schedule Bill)".
- Select the correct Term and click Submit.
- Save a copy of this for your records every time you conduct any transaction such as adding or dropping a class, and/or making a payment.
Student E-mail Accounts and Communications
The student (@student.cccd.edu) email account is the college's official means of communication with students. Students should check their student e-mail accounts often for important updates and information. To access the student e-mail and read targeted announcements, log-in to your MyCoast portal. On the landing page, click on "Access your Student Email".
The college may also send out text notifications to alert students about emergencies and/or remind students of the following as a courtesy:
Be sure your phone number is up-to-date by logging into MyCoast and clicking on "Update your preferred name, email, phone number and mailing address" from the main landing page. This is also where students can go if they wish to opt-out of receiving text communications. Just uncheck the box next to your phone number.