2015 Commencement Information
Friday, May 29, 2015
5:30 p.m. - Pacific Amphitheatre
Corner of Fairview/Arlington
Bookstore Graduation Information
- Students MUST have their commencement postcard for all cap & gown purchases.
- Graduating students must turn the postcard into the
Bookstore even if you are borrowing a cap & gown or using one you
have purchased previously.
- EOPS students must bring commencement post card AND EOPS slip for all cap & gown purchases.
- Caps & Gowns will be
available for purchase at the bookstore as of April 13, 2015. Any
questions, please contact the bookstore at (714) 432-5896.
Bookstore Graduation Prices
- Cap & Gown Set (1 cap, 1 gown, 1 tassel)* *Sets for women also includes 1 white collar
- Mega Tassel (Navy and Orange Souvenir Tassel)
Online Orders Only
Contact the Honors Program Office
Watson Hall 433
(714) 432 - 5601
Rehearsal & BBQ- TBA
- ASOCC will be sponsoring a pre-rehearsal BBQ (Date to be determined) , at the Orange County Fairgrounds Pacific Amphitheater. The rehearsal will follow from 1:00pm to 1:30pm.
- If you are unable to attend the pre-rehearsal BBQ on Tuesday, May 20th, please view the attached Powerpoint for information pertaining to the Commencement Ceremony. GRAD PowerPoint 2014a.pptx
Day of Commencement - Friday, May 29, 2015
- Tickets are not required to attend the commencement
ceremony. There is no limit to the number of guest’s graduates may
invite to Commencement.
- Evenings can be alternately sunny and chilly, so dress appropriately. Sunscreen is recommended.
- If you need physical assistance or accommodations in
seating, please arrive early (45 minutes to one hour). Identify yourself
to an OCC staff member and we will make every effort to assist you.
- Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas or aisles of the Pacific Amphitheatre
- Guests should enter the parking lot through Gate #3 from Fairview Rd.
Family and Friends who unable to attend the Commencement Ceremony may view the ceremony via live streaming at the following URL on graduation day www.orangecoastcollege.edu/gradvideo
- The bookstore will be having a rehearsal sale on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- The bookstore WILL NOT be selling items at graduation. The bookstore will be open on campus the day of graduation. Please check the website for store hours.