OCC wants you to get involved!
Students are highly encouraged to participate in any number of leadership opportunities. Applications for ASOCC Officers and Fiscal Affairs Council are no longer being accepted, but do open up throughout the year as openings become available. Below is information on the various branch descriptions, which include the date and meeting times.
- 2020-2021 Fiscal Affairs Council - Openings for spring semester available soon!
- 2020-2021 Officer Applications - Openings for spring semester available soon!
- 2020-2021 Participatory Goverenance Committee Application
- Application submission is ongoing until all committees have student representation.
- Students can serve as representatives on various Participatory Governance Committees (PGCs) to assist in providing a student perspective on campus-wide decisions regarding policies, budget, technology, programs and services, and much more.
- A full list of PGCs can be found via this link.
If you should have any questions, please email the Student Life & Leadership Department at
or call (714) 432-5730.