Our Customers will find a friendly and professional staff ready to serve freshly prepared foods including breakfast, lunch and dinner items along with pastries and snacks.
- The Student Center Cafe' is located in the OCC Student Center, and is part of the OCC Food Service Instructional Program.
- The "Coast Snack Shack" serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and is located in the quad area by Literature and Language, Chemistry, The Science Hall and Home Economics.
- Game On serves street fare type foods such as grass fed burgers, chicken finger barbequed pizza and also raw juice and smoothies. Located across form the Math, Business and Computing Center behind the Stadium Fence.
- "The Bbq @ Grove" provides Deli Sandwiches, Snacks, Hot Dogs, Coffee, Beverages and snacks for a light breakfast lunch or dinner . It's location will be under the large covered patio between the Watson Hall and the Book Store.
- "Quick Corner" provides Deli Sandwiches, Snacks, Hot Dogs, Coffee, Beverages and other convenience type items. Our Customers will find a friendly and professional staff ready to serve freshly prepared foods including breakfast, lunch and dinner items along with pastries and snacks. It is located in the Student Center in the main cafeteria.
- Starbucks is Located in the Arts Pavilion parking lot "D"
OCC Doggs is Located near the Art Center
Food Carts and Vending machines are all under the domain of Consumer Health and Science Division. These include 2 Espresso carts and 1 Hot Dog Cart. In addition to their regular menu Scantrons are also available at all cart locations. Food Carts can be found at 3 locations on campus. Over 55 Vending Machines are located throughout the campus.