If you are graduating this spring and/or “walking” in the graduation ceremony, it is customary that EOPS will pay for your cap and gown. You must have met all the requirements of the EOPS Program to be eligible for this service. These are the steps you must take to receive this service:
1. You should receive a postcard from the Graduation Office confirming your graduation and its procedures.
2. Bring that Graduation postcard to EOPS Office, see Shannon or Annie. J
3. We will confirm that you met the requirements of EOPS and we will give you a voucher.
4. You will take the EOPS voucher and the Graduation Office postcard to the Bookstore to receive your cap and gown.
5. If you have any questions regarding this procedure, please contact the EOPS Office.
Congratulations on your accomplishment!