Limited School Supplies
Monthly Bus Pass or Parking Pass
Graduation Cap & Gown
CSU/UC Transfer Assistance
CSU/UC Application Fee Waiver
EOPS Scholarship Opportunity
Your Commitment to the EOPS Program
- Enrolling full-time at OCC (12 units or more per semester)
- Meeting with an EOPS counselor at least twice per semester, updating Educational Plan on file.
- Turning in your Academic Progress Report (APR) on time both for semesters to an EOPS counselor.
- Maintaining a 2.0 GPA ("C") or better
New Bus Pass Policy
- Due to reported bus pass abuses, EOPS has a new policy for bus passes. To renew a bus pass, all EOPS students must return their previously expired bus pass to the EOPS office. Failure to do so will result in loss of bus pass services.
New “NO SHOW” Policy
- If you have two “No Show’s” in one semester in EOPS at Orange Coast College, you will no longer be eligible for EOPS or its service. * A “No Show” is defined as missing an appointment for Intake or counseling with an EOPS counselor, without proper notification prior to that appointment.