Spring 2020 EOPS Applications are Available Now.
- California Resident or Non-Resident Tuition Exempt (AB-540)
- Be a full-time student (12 units or more)
- First Priority to Student with Less Than 40 College Applicable Units
- Have Not Earned a College Degree or Certificate
- Qualify for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW) A, B, or C with 0 EFC
- Be determined to be educationally disadvantaged according to EOPS regulation
Meet EOPS State Guidelines*
*Criteria for EOPS students include qualifying for Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (B.O.G.F.W.) under option A or B as determined by Financial Aid Office. In addition to California residency (AB 540 Eligible) and income requirements, EOPS applicants must be educationally disadvantaged according to Title V, Article 2 section 56220(e).
How to Apply
- Complete an OCC Admission Application
- Complete the FAFSA including BOGFW or The California Dream Act with the OCC Financial Aid Office
- Complete EOPS Application*
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended college to Admissions and Records.
*Please note that completing an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Eligibility requirements mandated by Title 5 Regulations determine acceptance. Please call the EOPS office if you have any questions (714) 432-5817.