Welcome to Degreeworks, the new degree audit and tracking system for Coast Community Colleges. Degreeworks provides a more accessible, convenient, and organized way for students to assess their academic progress. DegreeWorks will help you:
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.]
- See how your coursework could be applied toward another major, minor, or concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
- Learn the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.
Here is an introduction to DegreeWorks. For more detailed information see the DegreeWorks Tutorial Video