This program is for students who are fearful of Math and are ready to overcome their fear. It is also for students who have taken a break from Math and want added support. The program is designed to support students in Basic Skills Math classes: Math A005. A008 & A010. The program includes a counseling class and support groups, which will give students effective tools to help overcome their fears and become successful in Math. The Special Topics class, COUN A199, will focus on study skills, time management, stress management and reframing the study of Math in a more positive way.
- Students must complete the BMCA Participation Form
- The form is located in our Document Library from the menu on the left and needs to be submitted in person to Martha Guevara or Tiffany Huynh in the Counseling Center on the 3rd floor of Watson Hall.
- Students must be enrolled in a Basic Math class, e.g.: Math A005. A008 & A010.
- Students who are enrolled a self-paced verson of the courses mentioned above may also participate in the program.
- Students must participate in the program's support group.
If you would like more information, please contact: