COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update as of 3/30/2020:
At this time, Orange Coast College is closed until further notice out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Visit OCC's COVID-19 Resource Page for helpful information.
Transfer College Report
Learn whether this form is required. This form is optional at a majority of Common Application schools in CA. Check each school’s website (not Common Application) to learn whether this form is required
- Download the Transfer College Report from the Common App Instructions section/ Filling out your Common App/ Common App Program Materials/ Offline Documents
- Complete the information below for EACH Common Application campus you are applying to
- Request a Transfer College Report form to be filled out by the OCC Transfer Center via email
To Request a College Report:
- Email the Transfer College Report to the OCC Transfer Center, email@example.com and in your email request include :
- Subject: "Transfer College Report Request"
- OCC Student ID number
- Transfer College Report Attachment- complete the top section and the FERPA waiver
- Campus names and email address(es) of campus(es) where we will be sending your Transfer College Report
- Transfer College Report Campus(es) deadline(s)
This form will route from the Transfer Center to the Dean of Students Office and back to the Transfer Center for final signature prior to being emailed. If the student does NOT waive their rights on the FERPA waiver portion on the form, it will then be the student's responsibility to email the form to each campus. Please allow up to two weeks for this routing process.
Sample College Report
Common Application Help
For questions about Common Application or other transfer related issues, please contact the Transfer Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a counselor during virtual walk-in hours.
The Common App Help Center is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can provide guidance or answer questions while going through the process.