Orange Coast College is committed to creating a safe and inclusive campus environment. Members of the Orange Coast College community, guests and visitors are entitled to an educational and working environment free from sex and gender-based discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking.
District policy BP 5910 Sexual Misconduct and AP 5910 Sexual Misconduct - Interim Procedure outline the process to address alleged violations of prohibited conduct by students.
The following is a list of Coast Community College District policies related to reporting, response, and training.
- BP/AP 3410 Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment
- BP/AP 3435 Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Complaints and Investigations
- BP/AP 3500 Campus Safety
- BP/AP 3510 Prohibition of Workplace Violence
- BP/AP 3515 Reporting of Crimes
- BP/AP 3516 Registered Sex Offender
- BP/AP 3518 Child Abuse Reporting
- BP/AP 3540 Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- BP/AP 5500 Student Code of Conduct