Dual Enrollment

Want to Earn College Credits for FREE while in Adult School? 

Adult learners now have an amazing way to achieve their educational and career goals faster!

  • FREE college classes; you pay no tuition
  • ​No residency requirements
  • Complete up to 11 units per semester


  • 18 years of age or older
  • Actively enrolled in a high school diploma or High School Equivalency Program at an adult school.


Call the OCC Adult Education Office to get started!

Adult School Partners

Are you interested in earning a High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HISET) or your GED? Check out our adult school partners: 


Huntington Beach Adult School (HBAS) 

HBAS offers high school diploma classes at various locations in Orange County and a GED testing site in the Westminster Mall. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.hbas.edu/ or call their office at (714) 842-4227. 

Huntington Beach Adult School logo


Garden Grove Adult Education (GGAE) 

GGAE offers high school diploma classes at Lincoln Education Center in Garden Grove. For more information, visit their website: https://ae.ggusd.us/ or call their office at (714) 663-6497.

Garden Grove Adult Education logo



Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living

The Center for Healthy Living offers a variety of classes and events open to the community, free of charge. To learn more about the events and classes offered call or view the website.

www.hoag.org/mhschl or call 949-764-6551.

Hoag Memorial Hospital