Students who receive Federal Financial Aid (PELL Grants) and have dropped all classes who would like to officially withdraw from Orange Coast College or request a leave of absence are encouraged to inform the Enrollment Services Office and submit the form below. Students receiving Federal financial aid are encourage to speak with a financial aid specialist prior to withdrawing.

Please read the information on the form and contact Enrollment Services if you have any questions.

OCC Formal Withdrawal Form (PDF)