Transcripts: New name will appear on OCC transcript (GWC or CCC transcript if applicable)

Course Roster(s): New name will appear on instructor(s) on-line class roster(s).

Financial Aid recipients: Notify the Financial Aid Office of name change.

In accordance with the Coast Community College District policy, name changes can only be completed by submitting:

  • Change of Name Form (PDF)
  • Your court ordered name change, marriage license, or certificate of citizenship
  • Your state issued identification card  (e.g. driver’s license or identification card)

You may submit your Change of Name form and documentation to the Enrollment Center by emailing it to from your student (CCCD) email account. As much as possible, please send all documents as PDF files.

*Current or past employees - Contact Human Resources to process your name change.

**International Students – Contact the Global Engagement Center to process your name change.